Doing Business with McCorkle
How do I schedule a reporter, videographer, or video conference?
- Log into the McCorkle website with your client username and password.
- Email email@example.com with your notice.
- CNA? Call the CNA dedicated line (800) 999-6789 and speak with our scheduling desk.
A confirmation will be sent to you as soon as your job is scheduled.
What are McCorkle’s business hours? How do I schedule after business hours?
- Our main office is open from 7:30-5:30 CT, Monday through Friday
- For urgent requests after regular business hours call: Anthony Krause (312) 907-4480
How is billing handled?
McCorkle and CNA have agreed to handle billing arrangements.
What CNA information do I need for scheduling?
- Case name
- Claim number
- Adjuster name
- Adjuster email (if available)
- Firm file number
- Court case number
Who do I contact regarding transcripts?
If a transcript is not on our website contact:
What if I forget my online password?
Call (800) 999-6789 and one of our employees will reset it for you.
How fast can I get my transcript?
You can receive a transcript as quickly as next day; please note, there is an additional charge for all expedited transcripts (those requested for delivery in 7 days or less.)
Does McCorkle have an app for smart phones/tablets?
Yes, download the free application from your App Store: McCorkle Litigation Services
Does McCorkle provide meeting rooms?
Yes, we provide meeting rooms upon request.